real estate agency tarragona

Cédula de Habitabilidad1 min read

Are you going to sell your house and you don’t have the Cédula de Habitabilidad yet? This is an obligatory document to take to the notary on the day of the property transfer. So you need this document to be able to sell your property.

About the Cédula de Habitabilidad

It is a certificate only required for the sale of property in Catalonia, in other Spanish regions it is not required. This certificate is the certificate of habitability for your property.

The Cédula is issued by the Catalan regional government (Generalidad) on the basis of an inspection by a certified architect. This person also takes care of the application for the Cédula at the Generalidad.


Available in: Dutch, Spanish, English & Catalan



Lead time: 48 hours prior to application.


On request, please send an e-mail to

Please note that the Cédula de Habitabilidad is carried out by an independent party and it is always independent advice.

Contact Casalunya

Do you need a Cédula de Habitabilidad report urgently? Send an e-mail to and state: the address, when you need the building inspection, who has the keys (private owner or the estate agent involved), your name and telephone number. We will then put you in contact with an architect who is available.


We open doors for you

Explore more information

Your real estate agency in exclusive properties at the Costa Daurada

Subscribe here to our newsletter